Yarra Valley Tandem Skydive, VIC
See The Yarra Valley From The Skies
SKU code: YVTS
or 4 payments of $82.25 with Learn more
Give someone the ultimate skydive adventure – perfect for the adrenalin-junkie, wine-lover! They will step out of the plane 14,000ft high, freefalling first, and then floating gently back down over the vineyards of the Yarra Valley below.
With the gorgeous Yarra Ranges and the vineyards of the Yarra Valley, our Yarra Valley Weekend Tandem Skydive experience for one person is a truly unique way to see breath-taking countryside. Leaping out of a plane at 15,000 feet with Australia’s best instructors (who can do up to 11 jumps a day!), they will see Victoria from an often unseen perspective – even witnessing Melbourne cityscape in the distance.
Their take off point is located at Lilydale Airport in historic Lilydate – only 45 minutes from Melbourne by car. Once there, the adventure will start with a safety briefing, ensuring for the safest and most incredible tandem skydive, before heading to the plane.
On their way up to Australia’s highest tandem altitude of 15,000 feet, they will gape at the breath-taking scenery below them, before the countdown to the leap of their life begins. Their instructor will send them jumping out of the plane – first freefalling at 200km/h for around 60 incredible seconds, and then releasing the parachute so they can breathe again – floating for around 5-7 minutes under the canopy back down to terra firma.
The Yarra Valley Weekend Tandem Skydive includes:
- 1 tandem skydive experience over the Yarra Valley on either a Saturday or Sunday
- 1 certificate of achievement with their name on it
- 1 membership to the Australian Parachute Federation for 3-months
- 1 loyalty card and 1 bumper sticker
Tips and rules for the best day:
- Wear loose clothes and sneakers – they will be given jumping pants and warm items for colder days
- Age limit is 16 years and above – no upper limit, but must be reasonably fit
- No scuba diving 24 hours before, no consumption of alcohol or drugs for 8 hours before
- People weighing 95kg or more will have to pay a fee on arrival, max weight limit 115kg
- They may need to wait for the ideal weather on the day
Everything But Flowers experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.