Deliveries Returned to Us
- Occasionally a parcel will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
- A card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery.
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick up the package from the post office or newsagent.
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient.
- The delivery was refused.
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
- The courier could not contact the recipient and there was nowhere safe to leave the parcel (MailCall same-day and premium Sydney deliveries).
- If a parcel has an incorrect address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify, and instead the parcel will be returned to us.
- Parcels cannot be redirected while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address.
- We will inform you via email within three business days of the parcel being returned to us.
- An applicable redelivery fee will apply, to facilitate the delivery of the parcel to the same or an alternative address.
- Orders returned to us for any of the reasons mentioned above cannot be cancelled and refunded.
If the gift arrives damaged or is faulty
- We do everything in our power to ensure that your gift arrives in perfect condition, however occasionally deliveries do sustain damage in transit or a product may be faulty.
- If you receive a gift that is not in perfect condition, please follow these steps:
- Take photos of the damage (if visible) and send them firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assess the damage*
- If no damage is visible or if the item is faulty or not as described on our website, contact us on 1300 30 54 30 email@example.com
- Let us know how you would like the return to be processed:
- Exchange for another item
- Store credit
- Refund to the original card or PayPal account used
- We will email you a paid return shipping label for you to print, attach to the parcel and take to the nearest post office
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed
*Damaged or faulty items are assessed on a case by case basis, hence the importance of sending photos. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may opt to replace only part of the gift – for example, if an item within a hamper has damaged packaging, we may deem it necessary to replace only that particular item.
Change of mind for experiences
Please choose carefully when selecting an experience as a gift as we are unable to exchange or refund if there is a change of mind or the recipient is unable to participate in that experience.
It is at the experience vendor's discretion as to whether or not they are willing to exchange the purchased experience for another within their range - please contact the vendor directly to find out the options available to you (vendor contact information is on the emailed voucher).
- The availability of the experience at the price paid is guaranteed for 1 year post-purchase.
- If beyond 1 year the experience price has increased, the difference will need to be paid directly to the vendor upon booking.
- If beyond 1 year this experience is no longer available, the value of the experience can be used as Everything But Flowers credit. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience vouchers purchased prior to 22nd January 2018 are valid for 1 year.
- As our personalised items are customised to your specifications, these are not included in returns
- As a natural material, leather will have variations in colour, creases and imperfections, making your item unique. These imperfections can include marks or nicks to which the leather can be susceptible during packing, transit and unwrapping. Over time you may see creasing or colour changes, all of which are natural features of leather.
- If your item is faulty, please follow steps as listed above under 'If the gift arrives damaged or is faulty'.