Melbourne's Only Beach Skydive, MEL
Melbourne Weekend Tandem Dive
SKU code: MBTS
or 4 payments of $119.75 with Learn more
This thrilling tandem skydiving adventure package will be the perfect way to tick a jump off their bucket list – complete with a freefall of 60secs, a 5-7min float under the canopy, and breath-taking 360-degree views of Melbourne coast and city.
Imagine sending your gift-ee soaring through the Melbourne skies; giving them the chance to experience Melbourne’s closest tandem skydive to the CBD, with incredible 360-degree views of the coast and city. Our unforgettable Melbourne Weekend Tandem Skydive is run by some of Australia’s most experienced tandem instructors, who on a busy day, will do up to 11 jumps!
The office is found only 100m south of the St Kilda Marina, and it is suggested leaving 45 minutes from the city to get there – via car or public transport. Their journey will begin on a Saturday or Sunday of their choice, starting the day with a full safety briefing, and meeting their instructor who will be with them the entire way from start to finish – guiding them through their life changing adventure.
As they take off from terra firma, the adrenalin will start to build as they gaze out over the scenic views below. Before long, they will have reached 15,000 feet – Australia’s highest tandem skydive altitude – where their instructor will begin the countdown to the big jump. Once they leap from their plane, it will be freefall for 60 seconds, reaching speeds of 200km/h! The chute is then released, and as the canopy slowly brings them back down to earth at Moran Reserve over the next 5-7 minutes, euphoria of the amazing experience will most certainly set in.
This Melbourne tandem skydive includes:
- One amazing tandem skydive over Melbourne on a Saturday or Sunday
- A personalised achievement certificate
- A 3-month membership for Australian Parachute Federation
- A bumper sticker, and a loyalty card
Tips and guidelines for a fantastic skydive:
- Rock up in some comfortable, loose clothing, and some sneakers. They will be given jumping pants, and some warm gear in case of that unpredictable Melbourne cold!
- They must not have gone for a scuba dive for 24 hours before heading up, and should not have consumed alcohol or drugs for 8 hours before
- There is no age limit, but they must be 16 years and above
- If they are over 95kg, they will have to pay a surcharge, and must be under 115kg
- They shouldn’t plan too much more for the day – if weather isn’t ideal to start, there may be a wait
Everything But Flowers experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.