Rockingham Skydive, WA
Perth's Closest Beach Skydive
Our Rockingham Weekend Tandem Skydive for one person is a truly unforgettable experience! Witnessing stunning scenery from Australia’s highest tandem skydive altitude of 14,000 feet, in the safest hands of Australia’s best tandem instructors, many of which can do up to 11 dives per day. Soaring through the WA skies above Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, they will have the ultimate aerial view of Garden Island, Cockburn Sound, Penguin Island, and even the famous Rottnest Island from both the plane, and their incredible jump.
On a Saturday or Sunday of their choice, your gift-ee will make their way to Kent Street in Rockingham to begin their journey. Whether it is a 40-minute drive, or a bus or train, it is a simple trip from Perth CBD to reach their destination. They will greet their instructor, who will be with them the entire way through, and be given a rigorous safety lesson before they head up.
The scenic plane ride will take them to their 14,000ft height while the adrenaline continues building! Once there, their tandem instructor will begin the countdown to the leap of their life – jumping out of the plane, beginning a freefall at 200km/h for around 60 seconds, before relaxing into a gorgeous 5-7 minutes of floating under the canopy, admiring the landscapes below. They will make their landing at the beautiful beachside spot of Rockingham Naval Memorial Park.
Inclusions in the Rockingham tandem skydive:
- One tandem skydive through the skies of Rockingham on either a weekend day
- A certificate of achievement personalised with their name
- A loyalty card and bumper sticker to keep
- Australian Parachute Federation membership for 3 months
Some tips and guides for the perfect day
- Clothing worn should be loose and comfortable, including sneakers. Special pants will be provided for jumping, and warm gear for those cooler days
- No scuba diving 24 hours before the skydive, and no alcohol or drugs 8 hours before
- There is no age limit, but they must be 12 or above
- They shouldn’t plan too much on the day – weather is unpredictable and they should be mindful of a wait
- Those 95kg or more will have to pay a surcharge, and 110kg or more will need to undergo a safety assessment
An unforgettable gift for those who love to get the adrenalin pumping – with its convenient location, Perth’s closest beach skydive is a truly unique experience! Everything But Flowers experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.