Airlie Beach Skydive, QLD
An Inspiring View of the Whitsundays
Send them soaring through the Whitsunday skies with our Airlie Beach Weekend Tandem Skydive experience for 1; making a leap 14,000 feet over the breath-taking islands, the unmistakably north QLD aqua ocean, and the Great Barrier Reef – witnessing its beauty from above and become one of the few to see if from this incredible perspective. Australia’s best tandem skydiving instructors (sometimes doing up to 11 dives a day!) will have them in their safe hands, guiding them from the beginning to end through Australia’s highest tandem dive.
Free pickup and drop off from Airlie Beach is available if they book ahead, otherwise they can make their own short way to Shute Harbour Road instead. The adventure will start with a full safety lesson, briefing them for the safest and most amazing skydive.
Once they leave terra firma, the real adventure will begin – rising above the aqua oceans of the world-famous Whitsundays to reach the ultimate 14,000ft height, where they will be given the countdown to the leap of their lifetime! Once they have left the plane, your gift-ee and their tandem instructor will freefall for around 60 solid seconds of adrenalin, before the chute is released and they euphorically float for 5-7 minutes back to land.
The incredible Airlie Beach tandem skydive includes:
- 1 tandem skydive from Airlie Beach over the Whitsundays on either weekend day
- Collection and drop off from Airlie Beach (reservations necessary)
- A personalised certificate of achievement, a loyalty card, and a bumper sticker
- A membership to Australian Parachute Federation (3-months)
Tip and guidelines for the Skydive
- Sneakers and loose clothing is best, and they will be given jump pants and some warmer items if it is a cooler day
- They must not have had a scuba dive for 24 hours prior, or have had any booze or drugs for 8 hours before
- There is no age limit, but they must be over 12
- There is a surcharge for people over 95kg, and if over 110kg, they will need to undertake a safety assessment
- Finally, they shouldn’t plan too much that day, if weather is unpredictable, there may be a wait
Everything But Flowers experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.