York Tandem Skydive, WA
Perth's Best Value Skydiving
Our York Weekend Tandem Skydive for one will send them soaring through the stunning blue skies of southern Western Australia, rising up over the historic town of York, found only 90 minutes from Perth. With their purpose built skydiving resort specifically positioned to escape the hustle and bustle of the Capital, they will not only enjoy the exhilarating experience of skydiving 14,000ft over beautiful countryside, but also have access to the onsite pool, sauna, café and bar to enjoy before and after! Being in the safe hands of Australia’s best tandem skydive instructors, who can do up to 11 dives a day, they will be jumping from Australia’s highest tandem height.
Once in the gorgeous town of York – either an easy drive or coach bus from Perth, they will begin their adventure with a detailed safety briefing so they will enjoy the safest and most incredible skydive. Here, they will meet their instructor, who will be with them from beginning to end, guiding them through the entire process.
They will next make their way through the skies to height, enjoying a breath-taking scenic flight over the countryside below, while the adrenalin starts to build more and more until it’s time to make their incredible leap! Their tandem instructor will count them to jump, and they will suddenly find themselves freefalling at an amazing 200km/h for a lengthy 60 seconds, before the chute is released and euphoria sets in; floating the rest of the way for a beautiful 5-7 minutes of bliss.
This York tandem skydive includes:
- One Saturday or Sunday tandem skydive over historic York
- One personalised certificate of achievement
- One loyalty card, and one bumper sticker
- One membership to the Australian Parachute Federation for 3 months
Advice and guidelines for the day:
- Wear loose fitting clothes and sneakers – they will be given jumping pants, and gloves and fleece for colder days
- No scuba diving for 24 hours before the skydive, no consuming of drugs or alcohol for 8 hours before
- Must be 12 years of age and above, but no upper age limit
- People over 95kg will be charged a surcharge, and over 110kg requires an assessment before jumping
- They may have to wait on the day if weather conditions are not perfect from the start
Everything But Flowers experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.