Outback Advance Adventure Ages 18-25
22 Day Australian Adventure (excl internal flights)
- EXPLORE the Australian outback, Ayers Rock and the icons of Sydney with a team of motivated, experienced and adventurous young people.
- GAIN INSIGHT into your own personality and how to function at your full potential.
- EXPERIENCE life as an Australian cowboy/girl. Activities include water activities, a horseback trail ride, working with cattle, fishing, hiking and camping under the Australian stars.
- DEVELOP your personal power, confidence and inner strength through this ‘out there’ down under experience.
- ENGAGE in team building exercises and learn survival skills in the Australian outback.
- LEARN new realities and how to apply them to make your life extraordinarily successful.
- BUILD relationships with other highly successful young adults and connect into international networks of other successful people
Recently a few of the team leaders from Outback Advance hosted Prince Harry in their capacity as Army Reserve members. Prince Harry enjoyed some of the great locations and experiences participants will enjoy, in the Kimberley as part of their adventure with the Outback Advance program.
The Outback Advance program combines an in-depth personal journey into life’s reality about the self and your surroundings whilst experiencing adventures in the great Australian landscape.
You will live the life of an Australian Cowboy/girl in the far north of Western Australia. Activities will include horseback riding, cattle mustering, gorge walks, swimming in waterfalls, a boat cruise on Lake Argyle and various boating and fishing activities.
You will complete the course with more knowledge about your own strengths and sabotage areas and have the ability to self govern. You will also understand personality differences and how to cooperate in a multidimensional team.
Your journey will also include an adventure into the central heart of Australia where you can explore Uluru (Ayers Rock) and enjoy a camel ride around ‘The Rock’.
Finally you will fly to Sydney and see the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbor Bridge and enjoy a range of other activities whilst there.
We guarantee you will leave Australia a different person. You will be more emotionally mature, healthier and more physically robust. You will also be equipped with life tools to conquer your life challenges.
We look forward to sharing your journey and hope to see you with your cowboy boots and hat – ready for an action adventure of a life time.
- Trip 1: Ages 18-25 - 4th June – 25th June 2015
- Trip 2: Ages 18-25 - 27th June – 18th July 2015
- Trip 3: Ages 18-25 - 20th July – 10th August 2015
- Ages: 18-25
- Gender: Mixed
- Start Location: Darwin, Australia
- End Location: Sydney, Australia
- Cost: $5995.00 inclusive of GST (internal flights not included)
For more details on this program and for prices including internal flights go to Outback Advance's website, www.outbackadvance.com.
Everything But Flowers experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.