Outback Advance Adventure Corporate
GET AWAY from city life, mobile phones and computers!
- GET AWAY from city life, mobile phones and computers whilst camping under the Australian skies. Activities include a horseback trail ride, working with cattle, hiking and water activities.
- ENGAGE in bush survival skills, increase your situational awareness and develop your intuition
- RELAX in the great outdoors, breathe fresh air and get reconnected with yourself and your work team.
- DEVELOP your personal power, confidence and inner strength through this out there down under experience.
- GAIN INSIGHT into your communication style and how to function effectively within a team.
- LEARN new realities and how to apply them to make your work life extraordinarily successful.
- BUILD cooperative relationships with other team members through highly effective team building exercises.
You and 4 Colleagues will be getting away from city life, mobiles phone and computers whilst camping under the Australian skies. Activities include a horseback trail ride, working with cattle, hiking and water activities. Outback Advance corporate adventure programs utilizes the ruggedly beautiful Kimberley as a playground for team building, personal growth and strategic development.
Recently a few of the team leaders from Outback Advance hosted Prince Harry in their capacity as Army Reserve members. Prince Harry enjoyed some of the great locations and experiences participants will enjoy, in the Kimberley as part of their adventure with the Outback Advance program.
Day 1-4: Welcome to sunny Kununurra
Meet your team leaders in Kununurra and go through an orientation. Prepare your tents and swags for your trip to a cattle station where you will set up your base camp for the next 3 days. Activities will include:
- Team Building
- Horse riding, cattle mustering, gorge walks, swimming in waterfalls and getting up close with native flora and fauna
Day 5 Back to civilization
Pack up camp and drive back to Kununurra. Your last day in the Kimberley will be spent cruising (and swimming in) Lake Argyle which has a water capacity 21 times the volume of the Sydney Harbour!
- Sleep in resort style accommodation
- Activity-based personal development session
- Say your final goodbyes to your leaders
- Trip 1: 18th May 22nd May 2015
- Trip 2: 10th June 14th June 2015
- Trip 3: 8th July 11th July 2015
- Trip 4: 17th August 21st August 2015
- Start and End Location: Kununurra Western Australia
- Team Size: Minimum of 5 attendees
- Cost: $1989 per person
- 10 or more people $1,689/person
- Includes all accommodation, meals, lake argyle cruise, horse ride, does not include personal items, food, snacks alcohol etc.
For more details on this program and for prices including internal flights go to Outback Advance's website, www.outbackadvance.com.
Everything But Flowers experience vouchers are redeemable directly with the experience provider with full details provided upon purchase. Recipients have 3 years to use the full value of the voucher.